- See ID: Be sure to identify the bee. Honeybees play a key role in cross-pollination. Wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets, are more aggressive predators.
- Find the Hive: Locating and removing the hive is key for effectively controlling their presence. Hives can be found in trees, inside walls, and even underground. Bees typically encountered outside of the hive represent a fraction of species. Some hives can grow to contain hundreds or thousands of bees!
- DIY: Soda Pop! Build a bee trap by removing and inverting the top of a partially filled soda bottle. This DIY method redirects bees to an attractive food source elsewhere. However, since it does not eliminate the hive, bees will have an ongoing presence.
- DIY: Soap & Water: Spraying a mixture of soap & water is another common method for treating exposed bees in small nests. This takes time and is not recommended for treating large, established hives.
- Call TODAY’s: We safely and effectively remove bee infestations at a fair price. Whether it’s a wasp, yellow jacket, hornet, or honeybee, our experienced technicians can quickly identify the type of species to ensure proper treatment including working with local beekeepers to relocate honeybee populations.
Bee treatments starting at $95
Trust Today’s for a Better Tomorrow